There are few complaints from me but once this certain time of the month hits. Watch out. If my attention is on you and you do...pretty much anything...I will be such an asshole. There are people who are really negative, and have nothing nice to say about those they love. Don't you just hate those people? Well so do I. Yet, I become one. If I take care of myself by going to yoga and keeping myself away from stressful situations that make me think of the latest thing I'm complaining about my husband seems to come out unscathed. But if I test myself with "Hey, maybe I can be around my Mother without turning into her worst traits?" or "Hey, I should be able to take care of my child without any breaks or showers for myself?" Guess what? I become such an asshole. I become this jaded ex porn star who lives in a trailer...no offense to ex porn stars or trailer inhabitants but this is my blog and I will compare myself to who I need to to get my point across.
And since no one reads this, it is just me I'm trying to make aware of how much I am damaging my marriage by responding to perceived hurts by saving them up and letting them fly when it is PMS time. I see it coming. Like a slow train. I get all anxiety ridden. What am I gonna do this month? How ugly am I going to get?
So new project. Handle your PMS so it doesn't handle you. And keep writing, going to yoga and letting Grandma help with child care without fear my kid will start calling her Mom. Maybe I too am a delicate flower.
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment